Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A couple new things

So, I'm off Facebook, officially. Finally. When things get better grounded, I have more important things to look forward to than the newest trends, most hateful political posts, etc.
Like really getting back to my stories. I'm even going to try drawing a map of a fictional town to visualize what's happening where.
I'm still without power so it's a mixed blessing. No heat, so I'm cold. However, no TV so I can read more.
I suppose this is more a general update.
The biggest update, though:
FINALLY GETTING MY OWN PLACE! Well, a place outside of my folks' place (I'm in the right age range for a Millennial, but have no interest in acting like one) and closer to where I work. But I have to wait til summer to move.
I also recently went to a Baptist Church. I thought there was a reason I quit going to those as a teen. Really had no choice in the matter since my car's broken down (yet again) and my local church is in town. No, I don't plan on walking 16-20 miles in the snow just to get to town. All the more reason to get excited for the new place! Plus, whenever I get the laptop I'm looking forward to, I can focus on my days off on my craft, honing it, finishing my ideas.
Here's to praying for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment