Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Bringing out the Celtic music

Here's something I'm unabashed about- I love music you won't find on the radio. Name a Top 40 artist and I'm lost. I'll almost think you're speaking a different language. I've let people listen to some of what I listen to and get mixed results.
One style to focus on is Celtic metal, which many in my current area (Morgantown, WV) have never heard of, yet get interested in when they listen to when they hear a bit of an artist I have on my phone, Leah.
Styled as LE/\H, Amazon was constantly suggesting her music for several months before I took a chance and listened. To this day, I'm glad I did.
Not only does she write, create, co-produce, and promote her own music, she gives advice and tips to aspiring artists trying to make it in the industry (such as doing their homework on anyone who says they're a producer). Not only that, I haven't come across a song of hers I didn't think was either catchy, addictive, or both.
As I am now part of her street team, I am honored to announce that she will be releasing a crowdfunding campaign for her next album, complete with perks for anyone who gets involved.
So, if you are interested in, say, music that gets you pumped up, music that feels like you're in the midst of Game of Thrones (personally, I'm not, yet perhaps you are?) or journeying with Jill Williamson's Kinsman tribes, or about to reveal your inner dragon whisperer, I, like Amazon did for me, suggest giving Leah a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment